View Single Post
      10-21-2022, 07:03 PM   #1
SQ
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Stay away from this Wrap Shop, for folks in Dallas, DFW area(maybe AZ and FL as well)

Update:

After I left google review during the weekend, the manager called me today and asked me to delete the review, otherwise they won't pay for the cost of the repairs, and all the sudden, I noticed some good review pops up in recent two weeks and some of the bad reviews were removed. Of course, I didn't accept that. Then the conversation is closed again.

Pushed for getting the refund for all labor costs which is about $3,000, and cost of the repairs around $1,300(cheapest quote so far from a BMW certified body shop), plus refund for the window tint.

Hi Folks,

Just want to share this Extreme Terrible Experience with you guys while you are looking for PPFs.

Name of the shop: Supreme Wraps Dallas. They also have location in FL and AZ.

In August, I took my brand new 2022 BMW X5 M50i here to get PPF, paid $6,500 for full car PPF, window tint and ceramic coating(see attached photos). Guess what, I received my car back with paint damage, and all other damages listed below.

Damaged items:
- Exterior and interior driver side front door paint damage(see attached photos), how ridiculous was that, wanted PPF to protect the paint but got damaged because of that.

- Driver side door Interior trim piece damage(see attached photo), they broke several door trim pieces, and improperly installed door panel, resulting in my folding mirror and window control and speakers out of order.

- Door panel leather damage(See attached photo)
Passenger side door Interior trim piece damage, the speaker cover was stretched.(see attached photo)

Unprofessional work:
- I paid for full car PPF, first time I received car, rear bumper and B-pillar is not covered(they initially claim they don't have the cut in their computer program, but later on I asked them to check it, and then we found there is a cut there)

- Window tint is bad, dirt stuck on the films, uneven lines on the films, even they tried to redo it once, but still bad, and left excessive glue residue because of that.

- After I point out the the scratch paint under the door panel, they asked me to let them fix that, they claim to have really professional worker to do so, but the fix was awful (see attached photo)

None of these issues were informed to me, if I don't check the car myself, they were just pretend those never happened.

I don't know how many times I took the car to their site to get the problem fixed, each time not only old issues didn't get solved properly but they even created new issues.
Later, they thought they couldn't fix the door panel issues, so they sent me to the dealer to get the problem fixed.

Now, the paint issue hasn't been solved, the owner called me and said again they will find someone with so called "professional experience" to fix the issue. But a day later nobody has ever contacted me.

During the entire process, nobody is willing to reach out, I have to constantly ask for updates, even though most of my messages still get ignored, phone calls get ignored, I have to drive to the site to talk to someone.

Side note: I notice those some of the good reviews were commented from the employee works here(see attached photo)

In the end, don't waste your time and money, STAY AWAY in this shop!

Check out all the images in this folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ge?usp=sharing

Last edited by SQ; 10-24-2022 at 06:18 PM..
Appreciate 3
lexttu61.00
eelnoraa2088.00
FiatLux11.50