View Single Post
      04-30-2024, 07:16 AM   #28
johnonroad
Private
Rep
Drives: 25 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElmerFudd79 View Post
Your facts are wrong and to me, you're nothing more than a raging online bully. Below is data from actual car sales in my area. Note there have been sales for discounts above 8% off MSRP just like the 40i.

Attachment 3446048

If you read the original links, you will see people got great discounts on the 50e. The last link does substantiate that it appears the 50e is having battery issues.
Your first 2 links are a few months old. Have you checked with your own dealer to see how many 50e they have on the lot? Using BMW's site will show there just aren't any available. For buyer's today, you can't even test drive one.

Back in December, you could get a reasonable discount if you shopped around or used a broker but that was before the supply chain shortage and the change over to MY25 this month. People who ordered in Dec/Jan, are still waiting for their 50e.

Your last link says just the opposite, MSRP only. Right now demand overwhelms supply.

BTW TurtleBoy has been a great resource to everyone on this forum. His facts are not wrong.
Appreciate 0