Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sward View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizze View Post
Hi guys, I experienced the M Drivers tour in Slovakia today and it was awesome, we got to drift drag race and track a range of cars including the new M5 which is fantastic to say the least.

But we actually got an amazing surprise! We saw the new gen X5!! It looks amazing well at least from the back, it's very similar to the renders I have seen online and I wish I could give you some pictures but they took our phones as we went into the private garage which included security...

More or less it's the X3 at the front except much bigger kidney grilles.. and the front bumper design is slightly bigger, it was an X5 M40i which also included the new vertical speedo and Rev counter as will be in the Z5, not forgetting to mention the car will be equipped with idrive 7 and BMW LASER LIGHTS head lights, the centre console is full of new buttons and also the option to control the diff locks as well lowering and raising of the car for example as is in the Porsche Cayenne and finally it's due to be revealed in 5 months time in October, apart from that its a little bigger and wider, for me the rear end is stunning and interior is also very high standard, I think it will take time to get used to the kidney grilles but overall the car looks brilliant.

Much to be excited about,

Kris.
Was it carbon black M-sport with smoke white individual interior on 22 inch M-sport wheels? That's the spec on the car I saw. Stunning
It was black interior with piano black centre console, white on outside with 22's I believe but not smoke white interior it was black seats I believe I'm not sure hard to remember I was too busy checking out the back end haha.

It's a car I would love to compliment my M2 but if I'm honest I really like the current X5.
Appreciate 0