View Single Post
      10-22-2022, 08:55 AM   #9
SQ
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 View Post
Frustrating to read. Unfortunately, a lot of shops jumped on the PPF, wrap and ceramic coating train and a lot of them are great at hyping themselves up but do subpar work or showcase vehicles that weren't done by them. Before selecting my PPF place, I personally reached out to people that had gotten their cars done there and how satisfied they were. Then I visited the shop and met the owners. At that point, I was at ease.

In your case, I suggest you get an estimate put together by a reputable place to get all the damage fixed and hand that over to the manager or owner of Supreme Wraps.

There is so much margin that in that $6,500. They can easily make this right for you. One poor online review will make people not take a second look and can cost them dearly.

Before stepping to a lawyer or mentioning the "s" word, give them a final chance to make it right. If and when they don't, take the next step.
I almost did the same thing when finding the shop. Everything seems very promising until I got the car back. Before entering the shop, randomly met a guy just get his PPF installed, he said they did a good job on his car, then I believed him 🥲. Also, the shop show cases their work on some really high end and luxury cars

Sure, $6,500 is a lot more over priced, I thought I am paying more for the quality of the work, turns out it’s a total waste.

Thanks for the advice here!
Appreciate 0