BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-04-2024, 08:21 PM   #1
showbone
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 40iX

Question 2024 X5 40i Xline MODs

Hey guys, I just picked up a White X5 40i, without M sport package. I originally thought there's no need to add that package, but now I kind regret that, M sport does look better..

That being said, I'm interested in making my BMW X5 look more aggressive. I've seen some great examples in this forum, but I'm not sure where to start. Would anyone be willing to share their experience with me?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2024, 03:55 PM   #2
bagd0003
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3, 2020 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by showbone View Post
Hey guys, I just picked up a White X5 40i, without M sport package. I originally thought there's no need to add that package, but now I kind regret that, M sport does look better..

That being said, I'm interested in making my BMW X5 look more aggressive. I've seen some great examples in this forum, but I'm not sure where to start. Would anyone be willing to share their experience with me?
Welcome! Plenty of information on that here. You can start with black front grille, replace the rear/front reflectors with matched painted ones from IND. Paint/wrap x-line trim in black, etc. I have a thread from last summer with some of these mods I've done. Search and you will find
Appreciate 0