View Single Post
      06-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
kevbh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 320i, E46 M3 track car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegemony View Post
Kev, what time? I can probably stop by for a bit just to meet people. I met Minsoo up at America's Best when I was getting my alignment/corner balance done.
Tough question to answer regarding time. I usually get there around 7:30 am to sign the waiver, go through tech, and start walking the course. They should have the first car on course by 9:15 am, but have done a little better than that the last couple of events. The problem is, I don't know which run group and work group I will be in. There are three different groups, so depending on when you come by, I might be working the course, standing around, or driving. E90s have been few and far between, but there will be two white ones there. I'm number 120. My buddy ATL_Architect will be driving the 330i. I'll keep an eye out for you. If you see me in line to drive, just grab you helmet and come on over. The event is usually done by 2:00 pm or so if things are going smoothly.

Minsoo recently added a new Z4M Coupe (the hard top and "M" version of the Z4, whatever you call it) to his collection. He also has a Z3M Coupe and an S2000. I have serious garage envy.

Hope to see you on Sunday.