View Single Post
      01-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

BMW 640d M Sport.....

It's now officially ordered; 640d M Sport in Carbon Black with Ivory White Dakota Leather. Only options to go with the already generous spec are; DAB Radio, Telephone USB Audio Interface and Dark Poplar wood trim. Should be hear in about 8 weeks, so will be delivered to me mid - end March.

Very happy with the price they are giving me for the 120d, and it matched my expectations. I feel they have really pushed the boat out in getting my business and I think it has paid dividends being a regular customer over the last 7 years.

I still can't believe what a good deal this is, two years in a £67K car for the money I would have paid on a finance package for a much lesser car of half the price. They are also proving very popular on the PCH campaign, the dealer I use is only a small(ish) family run BMW dealership in the rural Lakes and they have sold three in the last two weeks with the likelihood of a couple more in the next 7 days! There is even someone else on the Forum who has been in touch with them (not sure who ), as a result of some of my comments, and them getting another lead from me has enhanced my stock with them

I am going to try and get the iPhone 4 media cradle at a discounted price (£118 RRP) you would think it would be included (!), if I get a good deal on their Contract Hire GAP I may use that a bargaining chip to get the cradle thrown in!

The 120d is going next week, I agreed this to get the best price, so it is trains and walking for me now

And two years with the same car, that will be a novelty
Appreciate 0