02-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #267
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka1 View Post
I would be interested but I just hate the fact that you have to use the stupid clutch to get top 100 times. I have some top 200 times without the clutch but once I realized why I couldn't match top times I gave up. In FM3 the clutch did not make you faster. I have tried using the clutch but it is uncomfortable and just one extra thing to think about as I am trying to brake as late as possible and downshift at the same time. I have all other assists off, those I am ok with.

Sorry for the rant but I had my hoped up for FM4 and I won't play just because of this stupid clutch shit.
hehe well in the league none of us use clutch. I do agree with you. I can only use clutch if its A class cars or lower.

Have you tried changing the buttons? I switched the clutch with the e-brake button, so now when I shift I just have to press a and X or a and Y. I can press both buttons with my thumbs so i don't have to do anything extra.

the one thing I can't get no matter what is the abs off. i always mash the brakes too hard.