View Single Post
      07-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #100
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You stated you're against acts of violence, stated ANY bullets through flesh is an act of violence, therefore you're against hunting, or you're contradicting yourself.
Actually, I never stated I was against anything. But would an individual really have to admit he/she is against acts of violence if they are a mentally healthy individual? Also, you have some way of connecting points. You're making less sense as you progress or rather digress. I simply stated what violence looks like. That's not me taking a stance for or against anything. If I tell you my favorite color is green does that mean I hate blue???

Quote:
You call names, state complete ignorance, avert questions with substance, and can't grasp that I have already taken in exactly what you think, and got you to contradict yourself multiple times. You sir, are the genius in this discussion.
You can call yourself a king but that doesn't mean it's true. You claim victory so often and state what you're doing but I'm not seeing any of it. I think your really insecure in this discussing hence your bizarre responses to such easy topics.

Quote:
There wasn't an argument, you spew ignorance, and provide no evidence, and call real evidence not viable. I however, provide real concrete evidence, and you ignore it.
I addressed your evidence if you think cut and pasting qualifies as a comprehensive view on gun violence in this nation. Its not concrete. It's paper thin.

Quote:
Don't call someone out when you can't back up what you say, I have no issue finding evidence to support my theory, where's yours?
So, now you think you have a theory? Do you know the requirements for a a scientific theory?
Appreciate 0