07-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #102
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Actually, I never stated I was against anything. But would an individual really have to admit he/she is against acts of violence if they are a mentally healthy individual? Also, you have some way of connecting points. You're making less sense as you progress or rather digress. I simply stated what violence looks like. That's not me taking a stance for or against anything. If I tell you my favorite color is green does that mean I hate blue???
There you are talking about colors. See I can do the same thing.

Quote:
You can call yourself a king but that doesn't mean it's true. You claim victory so often and state what you're doing but I'm not seeing any of it. I think your really insecure in this discussing hence your bizarre responses to such easy topics.
I consider the winner of an argument the one that provides factual evidence. You, consider the winner the one that posts their opinion as vague as they can without actually stating what you believe, so you can't be proved wrong. Sorry buddy, I'm a pro at that and saw right through it.

Quote:
I addressed your evidence if you think cut and pasting qualifies as a comprehensive view on gun violence in this nation. Its not concrete. It's paper thin.

That cut and paste was directly from government websites.

Quote:
So, now you think you have a theory? Do you know the requirements for a a scientific theory?
The theory I have is what this country was founded on, you're the one with a theory that banning guns would work, wothout any evidence pointing to it.