View Single Post
      07-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #106
Sauce
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
There you are talking about colors. See I can do the same thing.

I consider the winner of an argument the one that provides factual evidence. You, consider the winner the one that posts their opinion as vague as they can without actually stating what you believe, so you can't be proved wrong. Sorry buddy, I'm a pro at that and saw right through it.

That cut and paste was directly from government websites.

The theory I have is what this country was founded on, you're the one with a theory that banning guns would work, wothout any evidence pointing to it.
Lol, dude, 48Laws, you're getting absolutely OWNED here. I don't even feel the need to jump in with an argument, CollinsE90 is handling this.

All I will say is it is in our constitution and our right to be able to bear arms. Anything can be a weapon. What I find odd is that whether guns are legal to carry or not, the criminal-the one killing people, still has them. I feel as if it only limits the people that SHOULD be carrying.
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0