View Single Post
      11-21-2007, 10:57 AM   #52
MCS
e90 newbie
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E93

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
to be brutally honest, I'm not too sure that everything that's been posted is the truth.

But that's what you get when posting/reading on a public message board.

The married part of me says bravo to your decision to stick it out and not let the "emotional friend" ruin a good thing. I've seen friends and family go through divorces and they are empty shells for a long time - Very painful

As a Howard Stern listener, I suggest you call a Abelow type marriage counselor to work things out. Their was a gap in the relationship to cause the need for the emotional friend. The calout as to being out of town/not enought together time may be a valid one, which in case, you should still plan for an intimate week/weekend away to patch things up, if at the very least, temoporarily.

Last suggestion, if either of the two of you have any doubt as to your relationship, I would most definitely hold of on having children. The infant and addition of a 3rd factor into a relationship definitely puts a strain on you and your wife. Lack of sleep will cause friction, esp if both of you have hot tempers.