MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
She sounds nice
Prior to meeting her, I've been on serious relationship with 2 pharmacist (Western and UCSF grad), 1 MD (UNT grad), 2 med scientist 1 major corp, one russel2000 level corp).
I went really close to going "ring" serious with Western girl, and UNT girl, but Western girl was showing little symptom of gold digger. UNT girl had too much "victim mentality."
I still thank all the girls for putting up with loser like me. I am not trying to be humble, but I was extremely surprised that poor, unshaped, short, ugly, no family wealth, nor have decent size of number on my account can do this well on a date.

I found out fast that long term commitment priority is totally different than my dating priorities.

I see it this way. I will use car analogy since it is a car forum.
It would be really nice to have an expensive/high attention grabber/expensive/exotic Ferrari FXX as a daily driver, but it won't be suitable to drive that on snowy blizzard days nor transport entire family with.
IF i can ONLY have one vehicle, I might have to choose a van over Ferrari FXX.