MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Lol.

After I returned to USA (and I didn't fit into my clothes at this point anymore, damn Canadian food was just soooo much better because the ingredients were better) I've lost like 3kg from the start weight (an estimate).

Talk about a picky eater. My traumas run deep and I don't eat anything that's not spicy.
Most of food I eat are spicy. That is the thing about KRfood.
I remember when my kid could not eat even mild-spicy sauce. Now she can take tabasco sauce easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Me too. I will ONLY eat nacho cheese Doritos!

Good thing the probability will be low
Yeah, it rarely happened. I rarely complain, unless the service is really horrible.
1. I got yelled (more like warned) by waitress for moving a table few inches back, so that I can freely move my kid.
2. After I got warned , I move the sit 4 inches back. Same waitress warned me there are not too many space to move around.
3. The different waitress brought 3 miso soup. When we were about to dip the soup spoon, the waitress took it away from us and said, "I don't think you didn't order that!"

WTF B****@ss Fu**!
After talking to the owner for 5minutes what happened, mgr and owner took about 35% off and free dessert.
My wife said, she will never go to that shit hole again. Sadly it was well known restaurant.
Appreciate 1