09-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #111
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
we will see what wilson does this season, his line is terrible.

i will agree he has been one lucky sob. but as a hawk fan, that is fine with me. keep your mistakes to a minimum and just keep winning.

i will make sure to be the first in this thread the moment the patriots miss the bus to the playoffs.
Russell is a smart player that limits turn overs, but he also has the safety net of the best D in the NFL. Aided by a very strong run game...Imagine if tom played for Seattle...3 superbowls in a row without a doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
+100, besides boston, i'm sure everyone hate the patriots. i actually liked tb. but after that one interview when someone asked him if he cheated, and he gave the most blatant look of a liar , and said no... i just couldn't support him anymore. you don't have to be an expert on body language to know when someone is lying, in front of a camera. it was so obvious.

also, no kam for week 1. very dissapointing. what a bitch
The 2 worst fan base in the NFL is 1. seahawks 2. Patriots fans. My conclusion is (very biased) that tom told them to get them as low as possible i dont believe he indented them to do it illegally. much to do about nada but yet here we are

Now for Kam what an asshole, you sign a long contract and bitch because you are not getting market value...How about blame your agent or yourself. Revis believed in his talents took 1 year deals to maximaze his money but also risk. Kam has 3 years left on his deal...come on man. Seattle should not give him a dime. the only thing i would do for him is make a few more dollars guaranteed but you start giving in here others in the locker room may start to think maybe im under paid. slippery slope