03-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #177
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octet View Post
This situation is unacceptable. I like the vehicle, but BMW as an organization is similar to any other major corporation, meaning they will do as little as possible to save themselves expense and the customer literally gets left holding the bag.

I'm supposed to wait indefinitely as my 335i loses resale value and I'm essentially stuck with a depreciating asset because of actions outside my control. And so far a real lack of support from BMW NA.

The car is great, but BMW NA and the local service centers are below par to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccy_miyagi View Post
actually not true. a lot of dealers are issuing disclosures with for the purchase of used vehicles, by signing your basically saying that you are aware of the recall & you take full responsibility if anything shall happen before the "official fix" is released/allocated. but honestly who wants to do that
im just going by what i am being told. I have an e92 i am in the process of unloading. It is absolutely flagged 'Stop Sale' by many dealers and is not capable of being purchased and sold by BMW as CPO.
Appreciate 0