05-11-2016, 06:08 AM   #27594
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Hope my dick pic avatar doesn't offend you.
Reported dammit! Enjoy your account while you still have it bwahahaha!!111!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Check this out... it is done with their Patrimony World Time, but it is the same movement. Just the entire outside is different.

It is really an ingenious design. The dark area around the Lambert Projection of the earth at center, is actually a shaded sapphire disk that rotates and is an accurate representation of which of those timezones are in darkness vs the ones in light. It is actually a really neat complication.

Okay after I post this I'm going to look at the video because I was engrossed in the dissection of economic systems discussion taking place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
That's really oversimplified, and probably doesn't answer your question, but yes.
Just....typical you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Attention old dudes or anyone who ices for muscle recovery. I recently purchased a couple of knee ice compression packs. I ordered them in L/XL so that I could wrap my thighs with them. I just took them off after icing for 30 min and my legs were so damn cold I took a temp measurement. Then took one of the ice pack. ....after 30 min of use at room temperature. These things rock!

Shock Doctor ice compression wraps.
At first I was like DUDE, WHY is your underwear wrapped around your foot?!

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1