Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabrich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
If the tires were readily available it wouldn't be work to get them.
I am sorry that getting tires for you is not as easy as getting an Uber.

For months 20" 666m ZCP owners have not been able to get replacement tires and none have been available on TireRack.com.

Ditto 437m owners wanting 275/35/19 replacements.

Now they are in stock again, but plenty of posts about it.

I have never had that issue with SC6.

My last set were shipped out Saturday AM and arrived Wednesday AM.

So for me, it's been easier to find ANY SC6 Than it's been for f8x owners to find replacement MPSS tires.

So respectfully (even though you complain in every thread I post) I submit that it's easy.
Relax. You sound angry over stupid tires.

I'm not complaining and it's not about having to work to get tires. I'm not some 20 something spoiled kid.

The point is that the SC6 is more predominant overseas from what I can see. Yes I use online resources to find things like tires and last time I checked on these tires, the places all seemed to be overseas. I don't even need tires right now so I'm not about to start calling every dealer in a hundred miles trying to track down these magic tires. My questions to you were simply asking if I was missing something since these seem to be mostly sold overseas from a bit of googling.

If you don't have a solid answer besides "I have a dealer" then just say that.

You on the other hand sound like you own Continental - defending these tires like they are some holy grail of automotive technology. Who cares if they stop .6 meters or whatever shorter than another? This is a street tire and technology will keep improving like it always has and Michelin, Continental, and others will keep making these incrementally better, swapping places on the "award" for best street tire.
Appreciate 1
RowanBuds1709.00