02-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #31
BloomRunsDubs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Because a 12 year old, outdated, high end branded vehicle like the BGT is going to run your wallet dry all for what...to say you're finally driving a Bentley? Even if the first owner only drove 7500 miles/year that car still had 90k miles on it. What's the ROI on that? There is no "hate" for the Bentley! That's such a juvenile perspective of criticism. You haven't substantiated the benefits of owning a 12 year old highend luxury money pit. That's the real issue.

I never argued that. You did. My F80 mitigated the outdated e92. I don't have those problems.
I get where your comming from. I still think it's a cool car even if it's 12 years old. I rarely see them and when I do it's usually the ugly 4
door flying spur.

If I got one it would only be for probably 6 months to a year at most like I do with most of my cars. So It most likely wouldn't cost me much on maintenance and I know I'm not going to be losing money on depreciation like I would on a newer one.

It's not like it would be my only car and I would try to daily drive the thing. Hell no. But if I liked it a lot maybe I'd be more likely to spend the extra money and get a newer better one. It's just a different kind of car that I've never had or Drivin before. That's all
Appreciate 0