View Single Post
      04-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
e90wraith
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Jet Blk

I screwed up - Paintless Dent Removal Candidate?

Ok, I screwed up going to work today. I accidently bumped into a taxi while changing lanes while entering the freeway. I want to blame the small side mirrors that create a huge blind spot, but ultimately it was totally my fault. Luckily, no one lost control of the car or got hurt.

So attached are images of my dents. I have a big dent on top of the left rear wheel arch and a small one on the left rear door. My colleagues at work suggested that since there weren't any sharp creases, they might be candidates for paintless dent removal (PDR). I think the door is definitely a PDR candidate, but how about the one on top of the wheel arch? Are there any experts on PDR? Do you think it's doable? Can someone recommend a PDR shop in the LA area?

I'm really interested in mainly getting dent out. I'm not really obsessive about the paint - I can live with the scratches on the paint. I can re-paint later, especially since it's a jet black (easy match).

P.S. The pictures show a lot more scratches than you can see because of the bright flash.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0