United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjays View Post
Can your hired guns send a 'demand letter'? If they see you have representation maybe they will move this along
They're waiting on this to be finished before doing that which is step 1 to the LL/BB process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buze View Post
It seems likely the undervoltage is due to a components on the rail that is either failed or partly failed, has a very low resistance. So not a "short" but enough to sink the voltage, and possibly create a fire risk as well.

Or, perhaps, there's still moisture from your very first problem -- if moisture has gone deep into a harness or a connector and created some corrosion it could be endless and hard to find. And you'll need a monkey to unplug everything in turn to try to isolate the problem. no "remote programming" will help.
I'll post an update shortly but yes it does invovle water/moisture getting into places it shouldn't. Here I am thinking how does that happen when I drive on the road, it rarely rains here and I never use high pressure anything on my car, just a normal foam cannon + hand wash as I've done with every car including previous BMW's
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0