arciga18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by karateboi87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Fake news. Probably the best way to summarize what is going on.

Tell them their finance manager has to call this in if they can't figure out how to do it themselves.

That is the entire point of the finance manager
I started another thread to ask about test drive incentive and was also told be other forum members they saw some fine print before where it does mention it is 50/50 between BMW and dealer. So the $500 actually sounds correct.

However, I'm also positive that it stacks with loyalty and APR incentives. In fact, my local dealer tried to push me to buy their inventory and gave me a written quote that shows $4250 incentives total ($1200+$2000+$1000). I want a custom build so I rejected it and they wouldn't allow that $1000 to be spent on a custom order.
Yes you are correct.

I am not questioning that it is only 500 from bmw. In fact I have tried to tell people several times that it is only 500 if they already negotiated a very strong discount.

You walk in and get 2-3 percent discount, sure the dealer is going to stack on the $1000.

You negotiate 10 percent off, the dealer may be unmotivated to submit the OL code to BMW for reimbursement.

I have stacked apr, loyalty, and these driving event 500 coupons before.
Appreciate 0