View Single Post
      11-30-2019, 10:44 AM   #1182
karateboi87
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiddiq1 View Post
Ok, so I'm at a stalmate with my dealer. They've offered me the following deal on a custom order X5 xdrive 40i on Atlanta for a PCD. They even told me to shop around to see if I could find something better and said they could match the deal....

10% off before incentives/rebates
$2,000 finance incentive
$1,250 loyalty
Will not apply test drive $1000 voucher (not even $500)
3.49% finance rate (compared to base rate of 2.99%)
$799 doc fee

Any dealer reps in here or does anyone know of someone who wants to earn a sale? Would like to do 10% plus all incentives including test drive with no markup on finance rate or doc fee.

Would like to make by tomorrow if possible before Nov month end and am open to anyone nationwide since I'm doing PCD. Thanks!
I'm in same boat as you, but am getting 2.99%. Other than that your deal is mostly solid. You can push for 10.5% given the $800 doc fee (but you can't adjust the doc fee, you just need to build that into your discount).

The $1000 test drive does specifically state only valid for in-stock. My local dealer whom I did the test drive with also verified that. They were willing to give me $4250 incentives for their in-stock vehicle only, not for custom order. So they are not doing anything wrong in this case...

Bottom line my advise (take it with a grain of salt) is push for 10.5% discount and 2.99% rate and seal the deal.
Appreciate 0