Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Haven't heard of this happening before due to Bimmercode coding. Bimmercode IOS or Android? What version of Bimmercode? What OBDII interface? What exactly did you code? Have you asked the Bimmercode developer about it?

Carpet lights changed operation in some configurations in version 11/2019.xx (and I believe 7/2019.xx as well) relative to previous, by the way. Actually, what you describe sounds close to the changes — now, when setting is to not unlock with approaching keys, no carpet lights. It actually sounds exactly like your comfort access unlock checkbox simply became disabled (accidentally or incidentally), and then also maybe the carpet light checkbox became disabled. Thoughts on this theory? Were you playing with settings around the same time?
I am using Android and the latest Bimmercode app 2.11.1-6048.

I coded the following items:
M sport Boot Logo
Tire Pressure Monitor with Temp
Video in Motion

I checked all the comfort access setting and unlock they were all checked. I un-checked them and checked them again still no luck. After I reverted the changes the unlock function started working fine but the carpet lights did not work. Had to get a dealer to fix the carpet lights.

I will contact the bimmerapp developer.

Thanks
Jeet
Hm. No new ideas jump out. Will be interested to hear what Stephan says. Do you know what the dealer did to fix?

Maybe one follow-up. When you ran Bimmercode last (before the suspect coding), did it ask to update data and did you allow it to do so?