Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F15 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellch00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray718 View Post
I just ordered a custom build X5 m50 in the NYC area, 10% off MSRP before applicable incentives (currently loyalty+lease is $2750). I inquired 4 dealerships and was offered 5.5%, 8%, 9% and finally 10%. I didn't haggle just asked best they could do and I signed with the best offer since they hit my bogey. Since this was my first time using this dealer I went to check out all the details since I'm likely leasing, and it was very straightforward. No fees, base MF, etc. I'm just debating now whether to just purchase the car since I only drive 6k/yr and my current f15 is still going without a single issue, but I'm guessing after the warranty is up is when all the issues start appearing.
What dealer did you use? i ordered a built 40i (picking it up Monday) and got 9.75% plus the $2,750 to finance $7,500 for 4 months. i only looked at 2 dealers on L.I. and seeing what is going on on this site i thought my deal was fair. i didn't want to make a career of trying to get another point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellch00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray718 View Post
I just ordered a custom build X5 m50 in the NYC area, 10% off MSRP before applicable incentives (currently loyalty+lease is $2750). I inquired 4 dealerships and was offered 5.5%, 8%, 9% and finally 10%. I didn't haggle just asked best they could do and I signed with the best offer since they hit my bogey. Since this was my first time using this dealer I went to check out all the details since I'm likely leasing, and it was very straightforward. No fees, base MF, etc. I'm just debating now whether to just purchase the car since I only drive 6k/yr and my current f15 is still going without a single issue, but I'm guessing after the warranty is up is when all the issues start appearing.
What dealer did you use? i ordered a built 40i (picking it up Monday) and got 9.75% plus the $2,750 to finance $7,500 for 4 months. i only looked at 2 dealers on L.I. and seeing what is going on on this site i thought my deal was fair. i didn't want to make a career of trying to get another point.
Sent you a private message, but yes the extra point not really worth a ton of hassle. Best I was offered on an x40 was 10%. I just emailed dealers and only visited to sign the deal. I did visit one dealer and he was super knowledgeable but he never responded to my price request.
Appreciate 0