05-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #6496
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I'm more curious about why he considered Extraction mid-grade. I found it relatively entertaining.
Well, it was clearly packed with plenty of adrenaline and action, I’ll give it that, however incredibly too fast paced for my liking. A lack of depth in scenes and mediocre acting at best resulted in a lackluster plot leaving much to be desired. IMO it felt like I was watching some sort of "story mode" out of an FPS video game. Mind you, this is coming from a huge CH fan! It’s strange, I loved him in a bunch of other action movies; all the Thor's, Rush, and even that dumb whale movie, In The Heart of The Sea, but not this one. And how about those bogus car chase scenes?

I don't know, maybe I'll give it another shot and watch it alone (wasn't exactly focused the entire time). I should also mention, I'm usually not a big action movie guy unless intertwined with sci-fi, so that probably influenced my thoughts a bit, but nonetheless, I kept an open mind going in and still wasn't impressed.

I’ll have to check out the thread on it and see what’s being said, but I’m not going to crash it with some critical review.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Ahhhhh.....this pleases me. Another successful dating thread story. Well done lad. I feel like we need to rename the thread to "Old Farts Giving Sage Advice that Gets Young Men Laid."

Glad it worked out. Also, I told you she remembered you; she swiped right because she was curious and hoped you would too.

Again, congrats and well done.
Your words of encouragement have been appreciated sensei; I don’t think I can have done it without you guys.
Appreciate 6
MKSixer34192.50
King Rudi13159.00
Rmtt8222.00
Kelse921133.50
Dang3r12516.00