View Single Post
      06-23-2020, 07:00 AM   #23
UpstateCP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 x40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny_nyc View Post

Thanks for all your posts guys. I have been reading all your posts and comments and ordered my very first custom order build X5. Currently have 2017 340i xDrive and lease was ending in Oct. So had to make quick decision to order the one that i want since almost no slots were available anymore. Originally 2-3 NJ dealers gave 8-9% discount on MSRP but ended up having almost 12.5% discount including savings+rebates+incentives. Originally i was planning on leasing but ended up financing since i was planning to keep the car for long term. My original MSRP was $81,520, went down by $10,332. Financed for 60 months at 1.9% with $3000 down. I placed the order on June 20 Saturday and my SA told me i have to act fast since my order can go into production over the weekend. First i highly doubted since lots of you guys had hard time going into production with all the covid situation. Surprisingly i got the production number and status is "scheduled for production". Due to parts shortage, i had to compromise on massage & ventilated seats along with Adaptive M suspension
Thanks for all your advices and insights. Will keep you guys posted.

Tartufo Extended Merino Leather on Mineral White Metalic.
Isn't adaptive M suspension part of the M sport package? Did they discount the cost to account for that? If so how much?
Appreciate 0