View Single Post
      07-12-2020, 08:39 AM   #90
Heavyd
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
Understand.... 100% The Mons area is building like 40 new speed cameras over the next year alone.... and you better believe 90% of them are near or around the American military base. It's almost sickening how obvious they target Americans. I've never seen so many speed cameras..... anywhere.

Website won't translate on my phone, so I need to get home and read up on my PC (we're coming back from Amsterdam vacation as I speak).... but if it's a reliable system, I would be happy with building some sort of way to integrate it into the interior, and then wiring it into the fuse box permanently.

Do you have a picture of your setup? I'm actually thinking about purchasing one this evening if it's as good as you say it is.
They are not only targeting Americans. They are targeting everyone
In Flanders there are many trajectory controls now. That's really annoying. Don't know if the Walloon area has this already. The max speed on regional roads in Flanders is 70. In the Walloon area it's still 90.

Sometimes the Coyote can be annoying because it gives warning after warning

I don't know if there is a good way to integrate it more with the car. It has to connect with gps sattelites. But I'm used with this setup now.

This my setup with a Coyote magnetic holder.
https://www.coyotesystems.be/nl/prod...ierooster.html
Attached Images

Appreciate 0