View Single Post
      08-20-2020, 11:37 AM   #169
Ninefourteener
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i, 2020 Alfa 4C

So..... the place I bought my tires (and installation) is closed until Sept 1st. Apparently they go on holiday for the entire month of August every year. Because..... Europe. Uggghhhh.

So.... I've got a 10-day wait before I can get them installed.

I'm actually going to post up an entirely different thread, because I am SO impressed with Vossen as a company. They went WAY above and beyond to get these to me.

In the meantime.... I had to open and check for damage. Just to be safe. They are absolutely GORGEOUS. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. I couldn't be more impressed.

And..... the wait is over, and it's no longer a surprise as to what the ET/offset is. I intentionally didn't specify what I wanted, because there's no information out there on the correct fitment on a set of wheels this wide. So.... I left it to the experts at Vossen to make that determination.

These MFers are going to look like BEASTS. This is a SUPER aggressive fitment, and will likely require a bit more tweaking of my droplinks to set the ride height perfectly. I'm looking forward to it.

22x10.5 front, ET 19
22x12 great, ET 20.

That means, they'll poke out about 15 and 20mm more than my current setup.... or 30mm and 40mm more than stock fitment.

B E E F Y.

More to follow in 10-ish days.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
GOLFFRR10809.50
T1M3LESS2273.50