Russian in a Bimmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130FeetDeep View Post
AFRs are rock solid, so there is more than enough fuel to run that boost.

Question 1... are you on the throttle the entire way? I assume yes because pedal shows 100, but the logs are showing the throttle fluttering quite a bit.

Question 2... if you aren't coming off the throttle, then I am curious why the boost is so much less on the second run of the second log. I don't see boost target, so it is hard to say what the JB is requesting.

I don't think you are knocking for what it is worth. There are just some oddities. I am positive you could run more boost once you get the new DPs in there too. I would love to see a log running Map zero so we know what is normal with the N63R.
Base map log and graph would be great to see here. It would be most interesting to see what afrs are recorded with the factory map. The 13, 14, 14+ I see in those logs is really lean if I am reading the data correctly. We used stay in 12s but that was 15 yrs ago, maybe things have changed.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim2189 View Post
This?
Keep in mind the 2nd graph has 2 logs

Question 1... are you on the throttle the entire way? I assume yes because pedal shows 100, but the logs are showing the throttle fluttering quite a bit.

Question 2... if you aren't coming off the throttle, then I am curious why the boost is so much less on the second run of the second log. I don't see boost target, so it is hard to say what the JB is requesting.

I don't think you are knocking for what it is worth. There are just some oddities. I am positive you could run more boost once you get the new DPs in there too. I would love to see a log running Map zero so we know what is normal with the N63R.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
Quote:

Base map log and graph would be great to see here. It would be most interesting to see what afrs are recorded with the factory map. The 13, 14, 14+ I see in those logs is really lean if I am reading the data correctly. We used stay in 12s but that was 15 yrs ago, maybe things have changed.
The graph and log that has 2 runs is map 2 and map 0 hence why it's showing lower boost.
I put both logs into 1 graph so you can compare side by side

I am on the throttle 100% of the time until right before redline

In the log look under map column to see which map I was running
2018 X5 40e - retired
2020 X5 M50i - Current
Appreciate 0