10-20-2020, 10:51 AM   #36
SteveIsles
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 iX 50, 2021 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikheetleon View Post
When I run my vehicle through mdecoder.com I get all the options. One of those options is: S6AK Connected Drive Services

I think that one is needed for all the remote actions.
I had to disable content blockers in order to get the site to render the results. Now that I did, I see a full report, and I do see Connected Drive Services, so that isn’t the issue it seems...

I am working with the dealer as well as the online folks, but so far no resolution. I tried the 70 second restart as well, and removed and re-added the vehicle to my ConnectedDrive account.

On that end: a question (especially to BMW USA customers) — is there an email or you get or something on the app or website you needed to click after adding your vehicle asking you to “activate Remote Services” or anything? I only got 2 emails: 1) an email to let me know about the iPhone Digital Key, and 2) a basic email with my VIN and legal disclaimers welcoming me to ConnectedDrive, but I wonder if there is a separate email or website/app action others see asking them to “Activate Remote Services.” If that’s true, I wonder why that’s missing...
Appreciate 1