View Single Post
      02-17-2021, 06:33 AM   #210
vr
Rep
Drives: 5 G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonG67 View Post
The problem with loader seems to be its out of date and the mappings don't exist. If it is updated recently then I don't see why it can't be used, but i use esysx personally.

The esysx needs to be reasonably up to date for the mappings to be in place, from memory its Sept/Oct ish but if you're buying it new then it will be fine.

I've used e-sys 3.27.1 which last tine I checked is still the version recommended and pszxdata 4.26.22 and successfully added TLA but if you can find the usual sources to download I'd just get the latest version.

If ifr wants to correct me I will defer to his better judgement but hopefully this will steer you in the right direction
Thank it helps a lot, downloaded 4.27.40 and will invest the 90 eur of esysx saving a lot of headaches...

I have 11/2020.38, aSLA and Lane change assist are there out of the box but I am not honestly impressed, still struggling with Lange change and ACC disengages in a very aggressive way, it looks completely detached from the navigation. I still don't realise what is active and what's not in Belgium, nor I know if TLA would be available in Belgium if enabled via coding.
Appreciate 0