View Single Post
      02-25-2021, 12:48 PM   #8159
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Ever had a women with 3 or more naturally born kids? Take off your shoes and hop in. Thats maybe a reason why many women decide to get the Caesarean section?

I have a question for you out of curiosity: When you are on the hunt, at which point you tell your next upcoming exfriend that you have 6yo? Or is that written in your profile?
It's not written in my profile. I have very little personal information about me on my profile as I don't want all the looneys on there to see it and have my information. If we are a match, I'll provide more information at that point.

Before I meet with someone, I try to vet them as much as I can that's appropriate. As a small female, it's different as a girl meeting a 6'0"+ guy, etc...you get the point. Anyways, I will more often than not exchange social media platforms before any first encounter. My daughter is always posted throughout my instagram. They can 99% of the time figure it out for themselves if they read the captions, etc. There's photos of me pregnant on there.

I've had one guy not pick up on it. I told him during our first date that I have a daughter. I'll never forget that he said "well that's not ideal" and then proceeded to continue the date, which up until that point was going really well. I couldn't shake the comment he said about my daughter and I declined his request for a second date.

Last edited by Sara; 02-25-2021 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 2
Dang3r12516.00
M5Rick61915.50