View Single Post
      03-01-2021, 04:48 AM   #20
Datemike
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyrx7 View Post
I received a screaming good deal from a local dealer in the Bay Area on an order placed in December for a 45e. Admittedly, the same deal would not be achievable today given ongoing supply issues. That said, my SA is easy to deal with, and would still likely be the best price in the Bay area. He's also a straight shooter. We liked dealing with him so much that we also purchased a new 330e from him 2 days after placing the order for the X5.

I don't understand why this is, but most SAs in the Bay Area don't bother with people who ask for pricing in line with current market trends. This SA is different. He took our offer seriously, went to his management, and came very close to the best figures I was seeing on this forum for west coast dealers with no drama. Hence, I pulled forward my next purchase by a few months and rewarded him with a second, stock unit sale, 2 days later.

In the past, my experience in shopping local dealers was soooooo bad that in frustration, I ended up purchasing several new cars outside the region. Now that this relationship has been established, I hope to not need to do that again on another BMW.

PM me if you want the contact.
Would you mind posting the actual discount % you got off MSRP?
Appreciate 0