View Single Post
      03-03-2021, 03:45 AM   #162
NitenD
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 FY15

Quote:
Originally Posted by punknart View Post
Ok guys, I followed the instructions and the new red color worked and the mix between red/blue too but something happened to the doors ambient lighting. When I choose a anycolor with white, the left doors light white and the right in the color I choose (bronze, green, blue, etc).
Also when I finished coding, a notification appeared saying Side/daytime lights failure.

I worried and click restore from a backup. I checked and the values were restored but the problem of the doors persists.
I also turned the car off and turned it on again and the notification failure dissapeared but again, the doors still are in different colors.

What should I do? The only different thing I noticed in the app is that I have and extra setting called GO5G06_Lichtpaket_code2. I didnt do anything to this one when coding but after the restore I checked both GO5G06_Lichtpaket_code1 and GO5G06_Lichtpaket_code2 and have the same values.

Please help. First time doing this and something was messed up.
This happend to me as well.
I just did the steps again as per the original thread and it all ended up working again.

Always work and change what the thread has asked. Don't select anything other then what the steps have said. Lighpcket code and all.
You select anything else, and it usually stuffs up!

What I found when coding is that you have to change all your colours and everything you need in each part. For example, you can't just go in and change bronze to red. You need to change all the values you need in both 360A and 360D and not skip any steps.

I had the same failures and issues you had and then kinda wrote everything I wanted to do and then coded. Now it always works.
Even when I get that failure come up, I just recode and it works
Attached Images

Appreciate 0