View Single Post
      03-21-2021, 11:07 PM   #277
phayze
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hi,

Can check, how did u resolve “Function not available in this country.”?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron G15 View Post
FINALLY!!! I now have Traffic light assistant working on the car

It only took four coders before I found someone who could actually do this!!! (he’d done quite a bit of coding discovery with Shawn Sheridan over on Bimmerfest...so I knew he had the requisite skills).

A huge thank you to IFR for the coding sheet, which not only gave me TLA but also, emergency lane formation, adjust distance acc to situation, probable path bending etc etc

I only had a chance to test the system very briefly as it started to snow (not a good environment to try out stopping at red lights). On the two sets of lights I tried, one required me to tap ‘set’ to accept the light, the other light was automatically accepted and the car came to a graceful, perfect stop.

Setting off didn’t work for me but, I think this is a traffic light issue, not a coding issue. On one set of lights I got ‘grey traffic lights’, I may have put my foot on the brake when I’d come to a stop (probably deactivated assisted driving function) on the other set of lights I got grey traffic lights with a red X at the bottom (IFR, have you seen this symbol before).

Does the traffic light icon show red, amber and green, or just red and green....also, do you have drive off reminder set to early, normal or late?

To drive off, do you just tap the accelerator or push the set button on the steering wheel.
Appreciate 0