otommytruongo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 g05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus2002 View Post
Thank you.

Answers to your great questions:
1- Very easy, no splicing, no cutting at all. There are three or four different ambient light plugs to choose from, you gently pry one plug out and install the provided wire harness in series with the one you just unplugged, remember to not put any force on the door panel light plugs.

Attachment 2518245

2. T20 hex drive. Plastic pry tools. Long nose pliers. The covers were glued to the door panel with molded plastic, so you would need some different size wire cutters. I had to remove the light panels in order to be able to replace the original speaker covers. The covers come with screws and washers, so a Philips screw driver would be needed.

Attachment 2518252

You would not need to replace your original speakers. I had HiFi speakers, so had to upgrade. In total, it took me almost 5 hours to finish the project on two different days. I took my time to make sure to not break anything. The outcome satisfy me a lot, specially with the amp upgrade.
Let me know if you have any other question.
Just fot the whole kit today from aliaexpress. Quality of these cover are very good. I have a few questionsto ask to help withmy install if u dont mind helping me?. Also. To replace the silver speaker wire. D i use the original screws from the factory or i need to buy addition sceew to mount the silver cover on?. Also it came with 4 diffrents connector wire. Can you show me which wire connecter to use and goes where? Thank alot
Appreciate 0