Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAWGinMD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
It's over kill and will be really remove the usable space unless you never use the area back there. I wanted that look so I basically had it custom built to sit flush against the back seats so I could retain as much of a square space as possible.
I'm confused on the space comment...it's significantly smaller than what you put in? It doesn't need to be mounted: 4 small pieces of velcro or something similar will give it all the traction it needs to not slide, so I can pop it out instantly if needed.

On the overkill, that's my concern with a W7...I may have to keep the gain turned down so low there's no point in getting something like that.
Well it's 2" taller and 3" deeper and the angle isn't completed flush to the rear seat like mine so if you want it blocking the cargo cover and creating a void in the trunk that's all good. I preferred to have the area kept square. To each his own I guess. I preferred to make my installation clean and OEM looking as opposed to a big ole box thrown in the trunk.
Appreciate 0