rbrilliant
Rep
Drives: bmw x5m 2021

Garage List
2021 bmw x5m  [0.00]
Camry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
In my opinion, stock sport exhaust on comp model sounds decent.. not the greatest (say in comparison to some factory AMG sport stuff) but generally what one could expect from a factory vehicle.. this isnt a mclaren, lambo or a rarri where an exotic sound note should be expected.. hence why aftermarket exhausts exist in the first place and it seems you are going that route.

I did not hear a non-comp model in person but i'm almost positive its not at the same decibel as a toyota camry you imply. My F90 M5 was a non-comp and it did not sound like a camry by no means but its what i expected from a factory vehicle.
I wish my x5m sounded like an m5. I came from an m850 and that was 10 times louder than my x5m. Also after I purchased this car (which I love btw) my wife got the x3m which is also at least 5 times louder than mine. Im happy for her, lol but come on! The m850 wasn't even a true M model and hers is a V6 and almost 30k less.

I dont have the Comp model which I have also heard, def sounds a little better but Im really hoping this Acra exhaust at least makes the sound what I have come to expect from BMW.
Appreciate 0