nZtiZia
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: eVeRyOnE mAD!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksavostin View Post
I can't imagine to ride a such car exclusively on electric with radicicolous 17 seconds 0-60mph in order to save several hundred dollars a year on gas. I spent $90k on a fun driving car not to run it on "slow-boring mode".. I feel sorry about you, electric guys
some may say saving several hundred dollars a year on gas on a $90k car is their idea of fun. who are you to say it isn't? you really can't see there's two sides to every coin, can you? only a narcissist believes everyone should value what you value

why u so offended? have we ridiculed you for spending money on gas? No, but you ridicule us for spending money to support the electrical needs of this vehicle. nobody's throwing insults at you yet you scoff at us for spending our money differently than how you would. your use case is different so go Sport mode wild. nobody's stopping you. my daily commute doesn't allow me to redline in Sport mode. Electric mode fits my use case, but I didn't spend $90k to go granny mode either. I have the weekends to play. the 45e is a hybrid with great performance from both powertrains. there's value in both, so please stop negating the value that others find on the EV side just because you don't.

you said before, "I love my car…" that's BS. I don't recall you saying anything about how the EV side of your car has been positive for you. my beef with you is that you are so snarky to folks who see the value in the EV side of the 45e. i feel sorry for you that you don't.
Appreciate 1
volodp199.50