Quote:
Originally Posted by CarFreak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckelvie37 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sample View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckelvie37 View Post
Is the backup assistant greyed out as Kplatinum's was?
Yea. It's there, but greyed out. I also tried coding BDC_Body and SAS3 (I read someone advising to code this with engine running) and it didn't help with backup assistant.
Happy to report after a coding session this morning that the touchscreen is back in operation. No ZUY code and my backup assistant is still grayed out.

I'm not sure how many modules that backup assistant touches. Brakes, steering wheel, parking sensors?, head module (already coded), etc. Any thoughts on just coding all of them? Not sure exactly what affect that may have.
Awesome work! Thanks for sharing details and creating the video. Who did you use to code and how much? Was the process quick?
Steve at Codemybimmer.com took care of it. Very knowledgeable and knew exactly what was going on. Took about 30 min or so and was done remotely. He showed me how to do it but was honestly a bit overwhelmed looking at it the first time. He did install esys on my MacBook so hoping to do a little more digging into the system in the future. Cost was $75 I believe but may have been on special.
Appreciate 1