View Single Post
      01-07-2022, 04:22 AM   #28
Tomo28
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyShakes View Post
Also in the same boat and also my first time being able to order a brand new built to order vehicle and I have to say BMW have been nothing short of useless with communications. Not once since ordering in July have they been proactive with updates on the build/delays/shortage updates and how they affect me etc (by comparison my mother purchased a built to order Audi also in July and had at least monthly updates on how it was all going, what phase of build it was in, if there were any expected delays, she has received her car now also). It makes me wonder had I not been proactive in contacting bmw for updates, would I ever hear from them…

My latest update after sending emails and leaving voicemails and eventually getting a response is that they don't actually know where my car is as it still shows as due in their dealership week 52 of last year on their system… the SA is having to contact BMW logistics to find out what's happened so they have essentially lost my car at the moment! Bearing in mind the last time I spoke to my SA he informed me it would be ready for collection by Friday 7th Jan, for me to have had to go to so much effort just to get an update it's ridiculous, what if I had just taken his word for it and turned up to collect it…

Rant over!
Their system must be messed up as it still says mine is due at the dealership week 48, bit of a joke for such a large "premium" company.

I have been a customer at BMW for 14 years and prior to that the service has been excellent. This time around it has been shocking. It has been me chasing the updates. It takes numerous attempts to get hold of them aswell.
Appreciate 0