View Single Post
      01-20-2022, 08:19 AM   #102
2022X6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedup24 View Post
Reading some of these posts is depressing.. I ordered my new X6 in early December and was told that I would get a Dec/Jan slot and a January delivery bc my Charlotte dealership was "close" to the SC build facility and gets priority allocations..... Now, January is almost over and I'm told that they will know more about their January allocations by the end of the month... Seems like I am getting the run-around a bit. Giving them until early next week until I cancel and start over with another dealer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedup24 View Post
Reading some of these posts is depressing.. I ordered my new X6 in early December and was told that I would get a Dec/Jan slot and a January delivery bc my Charlotte dealership was "close" to the SC build facility and gets priority allocations..... Now, January is almost over and I'm told that they will know more about their January allocations by the end of the month... Seems like I am getting the run-around a bit. Giving them until early next week until I cancel and start over with another dealer.

I also ordered my X6 In mid December, and I've had a production number since before Christmas and absolutely no action on it since then, 40iX I am wondering if ordering the Moreno seats sent me back in line or if are holding up the X6 Action until a few weeks in the future
Appreciate 0