Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
this thread got quiet..

So I did some playful texting with this girl (girl I semi-ghosted) and asked her out saturday and am currently waiting a response. I opened (or re-opened I guess) with "would you consider a Bukkake a baby shower?"....she got a good kick out of it and the conversation has gone pretty well, I'm now taking a different "idgaf approach" and so far so good, overall this approach has given better results across the board.

The Good: My ex-gf came up from LI this weekend and we went out to the club and danced, went grocery shopping, cooked together, watched wedding crashers and had great bedroom time.

The Bad: Decided the spark wasn't there anymore and I was honest with my ex about this and told her about the other girl I was seeing and said I cant go back into a relationship with her because I don't want to be in relationship right now.

New: Got a date with this pretty 23 yo girl tonight whos new to town and I invited her out for Margaritas and steak so we will see how this go's, she asked me to pick her up and tbh im always a little weary of picking up people on the first date just because I dont really know who this person is.
Just curious. Does your ex girlfriend own any firearms? Or large knives?
Bold of you to assume these women exist let alone carry weapons lol
Appreciate 1