04-01-2022, 09:48 AM   #1037
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by overfreeze View Post
You are a very sad man. As someone that hates Lewis so much, you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about whatever he says and does. I mean come on, within 3 minutes of him posting that you already took a screenshot and posted it onto bimmerpost to complain about.

Also, talking about mental health is not being a “beta” male. More people should talk about mental health struggles and it would benefit society a lot more if it was destigmatized. Stop projecting your insecurities and spend less time spewing hate and vitriol on people you don’t even know. Your life would be a lot better.
I'm actually a very happy man. Let me do you a favor and clear some things up since you're struggling with logic/context/life in general.

1. We're in an F1 section of the forum..... ON AN F1 MEME THREAD...... it's literally what we talk about here lmaoooo
2. I reposted it from an F1 meme page so congratulations on fabricating a series of events that make you feel better
3. Never said talking about mental health was "beta"

You tried your best, so I'll give you credit for that but by over-reacting to my post, which didn't come from even 1% of the emotion you're responding with, you're effectively letting everyone know what a clown you are.

You're not making the world a better place by wasting energy replying to opinionated forum posts. You'd be a more effective member of society if you cleaned your room and woke up on time for work. We didn't make it this far as a species because of snowflake virtue signaling. Put those big boy pants on. Life's tough and people have different opinions.
Appreciate 5
M5Rick61794.50
M3WC3648.00
TTM0TION428.00