United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by otommytruongo View Post
Nice ride you got there. I see u have a 40i but u fitted dual tip. Can u pm me the link where you get the tips from and how set back did u do? Any cutting of original pipe? Thanks
Hi there, it seems many ppl interested in these tail pipes, I don't blame you it took me some time to find these after checking other options discussed at some threads which I didn't like.

I have replied to couple of PMs but I will leave a note here so its visible to anyone interested:

Cargraphic is the German based company that makes these (kits) you can find them on Google and eBay

I'm kinda embarrassed as I paid way too much for these, more than $1k (but at the end its my money)

The quality is awesome, as I mentioned earlier it's a kit (pipes and tips) but fit not that great even though they say it's a G05 direct bolt on.

We made it work but I wouldn't recommend them just because it's too expensive

Look for universal tips on eBay or AliExpress and go to an exhaust shop to fit them, you'll be better off for more than half the price.

p.s. I took the diffuser, rear bumper trim, heat shields, bottom covers, plastic covers and original "tips" before going in to muffler shop, it was much quicker this way

these tips are 100mm diameter, I believe you can go up to 110mm

Last edited by boneca; 05-29-2022 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 0