06-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #47
jiggie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelnoraa View Post
I was told that Vernesca seat has leather on seating surface (seat botton and back), but bolsters are leatherette or Sensatec. Door panel is also Sensatec. When upgrade to Merino, the actual benefit is extended leather. So bolster and door panels become leather. Of course I don't have the car so I cannot confirm, I ordered Vernesca myself too.

Many years ago, BWM leather option is actually always "extended". I have E46 and E87, both have full leather seat and door panel. However, E46 being 18 years old, the driver seat leather is cracked at the bottom surface and left side bolster (where most contacted). I almost want to see Sensatec/Leatherette will last much longer on the hire wear area.

As for Multi-court option, they were not such an option in E46 or E87. But I have to BWM sport seats suited me very well, espeically the E87 one is so good, I cannot imagine seat can get any better. I guess I will wait to find out
I believe the extended Merino is still an additional option on top of picking the Merino Leather seats. Judging by the amount of times I have seen folks complaining about the Leather dash as well, not sure I would have taken it either way.
Appreciate 0