View Single Post
      07-13-2022, 05:39 AM   #15
Makaronai
Rep
Drives: X6 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
I have enabled the coding but TLA still does not work here as the Aus/NZ map database does not contain TLA location data which is a prerequisite for it to work. If you leave the "Consider Traffic Lights" box unticked the system will not show an error after the car is shut down and restarted.

I live in hope that with the advent of ID8 and more advanced navigation systems the map database will one day include it for all previous versions. Emergency Corridor option does not work either not sure why but probably the same reason as TLA.

UCC works well on the open road but not that great around town and has certainly saved me a few $$$ in speeding fines.

PS Anybody who wants my cheat sheet please PM me their email address so I can send them a copy

I did successfully TLA in previous software version - map showed traffic light icons etc and TLA worked fine except automatic stop (it just showed the light in HUD and cluter). After an update from BMW- of course coding is gone. So I believe the mapping data already has all the traffic lights info - but my code sheet was not accurate now.
Appreciate 0