View Single Post
      09-01-2022, 10:15 PM   #4
Bucksn6
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW x5m50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taserz View Post
So I got spacers on my o2 sensors right from the factory on my downpipe. It's a 200 cell. I will do a write up once I get it all finished. Essentially the vendor sent me an X5m's exhaust and down pipes but it's essentially the same car. All I needed was a spacer and vband clamp for the downpipes because on the x5m the downpipe is 2 parts and ours is just 1 and it's the exact same shape and the hangers are in the same spot. Other than that the exhaust is the same except I had to get the mufflers modified to have the exhaust go out the sides where our exhaust are not the middle like the x5m.

I will say my 200cell cat was throwing codes for a while now it's fine if you went any smaller or freeflow I assume you would throw lights even with the spacer. Also tbh when valves are opened straight piped with a 200 cell cat the x5m 50i will be heard for miles away tbh
Thanks. So the spacers do fit. If I throw a code, I'll either go back to stock or jb4 tune to get rid of the cel. I plan on keeping stock exhaust from after the downpipes for now. Maybe it won't be as loud in that case. I like loud, but not like obnoxious loud. I had an s4 catless striaght piped. Loved the way that sounded.
Appreciate 0