11-12-2022, 07:33 AM   #11
I2P
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwell24 View Post
Update: head of service department called me on Wednesday and said he found a windshield in Jacksonville and all he needed from me was a green light to try and get it shipped to his dealership. Obviously I was ecstatic but also very curious why no one else could see this before. He called me back and said it wasn’t available and that it was a windshield someone had already waited for it was just showing in the system as available but was in fact not. So we were back to waiting a month as our only option. I brought it up that my car was un-drivable and that my insurance would only cover 80% of a rental and 5-6 weeks of that adds so I really need you to provide a loaner to me. He asked for pics to confirm the hole in windshield then called me back and said he worked out a deal with another customer who had ordered a windshield but hadn’t come to have serviced yet. He only had a small crack in his so he was willing to wait a little longer and I was fortunate enough to get his windshield. They really went above and beyond for me. Car is already repaired and back home. Thank you for all of the replies!
What was your "out the door" cost?
Appreciate 0